Partlow DataVU 6 Paperless Recorder
5.7 inch TFT touchscreen with 1GB internal memory & up to 6 internal channels, 24 external channels & 18 digital inputs
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Resistive touch operation
- 640 × 480 TFT touchscreen (65536 colors)
- 1 GB internal data memory
- Up to 6 internal analogue inputs
- Up to two analog outputs
- 24 external analog & digital channels via all interfaces (Modbus master/slave)
- Up to six customer-specific process screens
- Ethernet interface (standard)
- Integrated web server for online-visualization
- Batch report recording
- Batch control (start, stop & texts) even via barcode scanner & interface
- Modbus master function (even with Modbus/TCP)
The Partlow DataVU 6 paperless recorder features a resistive touchscreen and an intuitive, icon-based operation and visualization concept that makes it very easy to use. The 5.7-inch TFT touchscreen boasts 640 x 480 pixel resolution and up to six customer-specific process screens.
Using the default visualizations, the DataVU 6 can display data in a variety of formats such as curve diagram (vertical or horizontal), bar graph, text image (numerical), or digital diagram. For batch-related processes a special batch recording is available which allows the storage of additional information. In addition, users can create up to six individual process screens with up to 100 objects per process screen to fit their requirements using the setup program.
The combination of inputs and outputs of the Partlow DataVU 6 offers users a great deal of flexibility by offering up to six internal channels, 24 external channels and 18 digital inputs. Additionally, the DataVU 6 can be configured with one relay output and up to two analog outputs.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.