Vaisala HMD60 Series Humidity & Temperature Transmitters
Duct mount HUMICAP transmitters designed for monitoring relative humidity and/or temperature in HVAC systems
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temperature measurement from -40 to 176°F (80°C)
- Accuracy up to ±0.18°F (±0.1°C)
- Humidity measurement from 0 to 100%
- Accuracy up to ±1.5% RH
- Measures all common humidity parameters:
- RH, dew point, enthalpy & wet bulb temperature
- 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V analog output
- IP66-rated body resistant to chemicals & dust
- Easy field adjustment & output configuration
- Compatible with free Vasiala Insight PC software
- 219690 USB cable required (sold separately)
What's in the Box
- NIST traceable certificate
The Vaisala HMD60 Series humidity and temperature transmitters are capable of measuring temperature or temperature and humidity. Temperature measurement ranges from -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C) with an accuracy up to ±0.18°F (±0.1°C), while the Vaisala HUMICAP R2 humidity sensor offers up to ±1.5% RH accuracy. All common humidity parameters can be measured including RH, dew point, enthalpy and wet bulb temperature.
The duct mount HMD60 transmitters are housed in an all-metal, IP66-rated enclosure, which is resistant to chemicals and dust, making these Vaisala transmitters ideal for many industrial humidity monitoring applications. Another useful feature of these duct mount transmitters is the ability to remove the electronics without removing the unit from the duct. This allows for easy adjustment and output configuration in the field by the user.
Please consider these optional accessories.