GE Automation RX3i CPL410 Open Source Edge Controller
PACSystems RX3i standalone CPU with open source Linux technology
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Redundancy control platform
- RX3i PACSystems applications
- 1.2 GHz AMD G Series quad core microprocessor specs
- OLED Display
- Ethernet interface rates up to 1Gpbs
- Open source Linux technology
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) temp range
- Achilles Level II Certification
The GE Automation RX3i CPL410 open source edge controller is a hypervised, multicore, outcome optimizing controller. It combines real-time deterministic control with open source Linux technology to securely connect to, easily collect, and analyze industrial data directly at the machine. Controls can now be programmed to dynamically influence business outcomes, generate new forms of revenue, and improve profitability. It is designed for superior performance in applications including water & wastewater, metro, industrial steam, oil & gas, discrete manufacturing, modular machine design and other diverse applications that require a compact footprint combined with high performance, flexibility, and reliable, application specific control.
The PACsystems RX3i CPL410 runs on a real time operating system for delivering, reliable, secure industrial applications. It offers premier high speed performance and secure data handling for any multidisciplined control system. A large working memory accommodates large programs and extensive data storage. The quad core high-speed microprocessor executes programs faster than ever before. It supports industry-standard PROFINET with I/O update rates as fast as 8ms for 16 devices. With Ethernet interface rates up to 1Gpbs, the CPL410 is built for rapid, reliable data interchange.
Application Notes and White Papers
- GE Automation RX3i CPL410 Open Source Edge Controller Wastewater Solutions PDF (819 KB)
- GE Automation RX3i CPL410 Open Source Edge Controller Metro Solutions PDF (621 KB)