GE Panametrics Aurora TransPort TDLAS Moisture Analyzer
Includes measurement absorption cell, electronics, process gas connections & sample system, housed in a rugged case
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS)
- 0 to 5000 ppmv range
- 0 to 1000 ppmv for CO2 applications
- -71.7°C to -2.6°C (-97.1°F to 27.3°F) dew/frost point
- 0.095 to 237 lbs/MMSCF absolute humidity
- 10 to 25 PSIA sample pressure
- 30 PSIG max process pressure
- -20 to +65°C temperature range
- ±1% of reading or ±2 ppmv, whichever is greater
- ±5% of reading for > 1,000 ppmv
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Three 0/4-20 mA DC (source) analog outputs
- Two programmable digital communications ports
- RS485/232 & Modbus RTU
- One Ethernet port
- Modbus TCP/IP
- No hazardous area certification
- Includes NIST or equivalent NMI traceable certification
The GE Panametrics Aurora TransPort TDLAS moisture analyzer is a portable unit for on-the-go moisture applications. The complete analyzer, including the measurement absorption cell, electronics/user interface, process gas connections and sample system, is housed in a rugged case equipped with wheels and a handle for trouble-free transportation. The Aurora TransPort is also versatile, operating either on line power or by Lithium-Ion battery for at least eight hours.
Featuring tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS), the GE Panametrics Aurora TransPort is calibrated for 0 to 5,000 ppmv (parts per million by volume) and for CO2 applications 0 to 1,000 ppmv. The lower detection level is 2 ppmv and 20 ppmv, respectively. The operating sample cell pressure range is is from 10 to 12 psia, while the maximum pressure is 30 psig. GE's TDLAS offers accuracy of ±1% of reading or ±2 ppmv , whichever is greater, and ±5% of reading for >1000 ppmv. For CO2 applications, the accuracy is ±3% of reading or ±5 ppmv.
The backlit transflective display, combined with a tactile keypad with status/fault indicator LEDs, makes the GE Panametrics Aurora intuitive for users. Three 0/4-20 mA DC (source) analog outputs, two programmable digital communication ports (RS-232/485) and one Ethernet port (Modbus TCP/IP) offer the necessary flexibility for a variety of applications. Common applications for this TDLAS moisture analyzer include outlets of natural gas dehydration, interconnect points of natural gas pipelines, custody transfer points of natural gas and many more.