Badger Meter ER Series Digital Transmitters
Meter or remote mount, designed for use with Disc meters, Industrial Turbo Meters, Recordal Turbo Meters and OP Meters
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Meter or remote mount options
- 1/2in to 20in meter sizes (dependent on selections)
- Designed for use with:
- Disc meters
- Industrial Turbo Meters
- Recordal Turbo Meters
- OP Meters
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Badger ER Series Digital Transmitters are available in meter or remote mounts. They are designed for use with Badger Disc meters, Industrial Turbo Meters, Recordal Turbo Meters and OP Meters.
The Badger Meter Model ER-6 register is a remote totalizer designed for use with all Badger Meter meter product lines. A rear adapter plate is provided for attachment to a wall or other suitable surface. The ER-6 is only offered in the remote style as it requires a scaled pulse input from the meter. The unit is battery powered.
The Model ER-9 register is a meter-mounted totalizer and rate indicator with scaled pulse output designed for use with all meters in the Badger Meter product line. The ER-9/R is the remote version and can be used with any Badger Meter flow meter that is equipped with a compatible pulse endpoint. A rear adapter plate is provided with the remote version for attachment to a wall or other suitable surface.
The Model ER-420 series digital register is especially designed for computing and displaying total and rate of flow in fluid flow applications. The units are suitable to handle any volumetric flow meter with a pulse output.
- Badger ER-6/R Series Digital Transmitters Datasheet PDF (522 KB)
- Badger ER-9 and ER-9/R Series Digital Transmitters Datasheet PDF (188 KB)
- Badger ER-420 Series Digital Transmitters Datasheet PDF (389 KB)
- Badger ER-6/R Series Digital Transmitters Manual PDF (787 KB)
- Badger ER-9 and ER-9/R Series Digital Transmitters Manual PDF (1.3 MB)