GE Industrial Communications MDS TransNET Radio
Unlicensed radio provides data communications up to 30 miles for nearly all SCADA, Telemetry, and EFM protocols up to 115.2Kbps
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Digital signal processing (DSP) technology
- Unlicensed radio design
- Communicate with any asynchronous protocol
- Network-wide diagnostics software
- 2-way communication
- Up to 30 mile wireless communication range
- High speed throughput to 115.2 Kbps
The GE Industrial Communications TransNET Radio utilizes FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) to provide reliable long range data transportation at up to 115.2 kbps. The TransNET provides transparent data communications for nearly all SCADA, Telemetry, and EFM protocols including Modbus.
Any MDS TransNET Radio may be configured as a repeater to extend the operating range of the network. Multiple repeaters may exist at any level of the network preventing a single radio failure from disabling the entire network.