GE MDS Industrial Communications MPRS Master Station
Monitors, controls and maintains critical industrial processes and distributed assets
Need Help? Call a PLC Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1+1 Transceiver & Power redundancy as Options
- Legacy support for GE MDS Series radios (SD/X710/4310/2310/1000u) technology
- Supports the swap out of Legacy Master Stations 2100’s and X790’s
- Various AC/DC power supply
- Modular, in-service, hot-swappable components
- Rated for continuous operation
- No moving parts or fans
The GE MDS Industrial Communications MPRS Master Station is designed to monitor, control and maintain critical industrial processes and distributed assets. Such applications require high reliability and availability especially at the access point, thus driving demand for high duty cycle solutions with built-in redundancy that are capable of continuous operation. The MDS Master Station is built to meet these demanding requirements.
The MPRS Master Station offers two transceivers in a 1+1 redundancy, and dual power supplies to maximize network availability. In the event of a failure the controlling logic switches to the standby transceiver unit. Switchover can occur based upon transceiver error codes, loss of communication over a configurable time period or loss of power.
The MPRS Master Station is built on a cutting edge hardware framework to offer exceptional reliability for critical communications. It can be configured as a 1+1 system with redundant power supplies and transceivers that are hot-swappable to ensure always-on operation and maximize network availability. Other components such as duplexers and alarm cards are also modular and can be field replaceable for ease of maintenance.
- GE MDS Industrial Communications Master Station Manual PDF (3.6 MB)
- GE MDS Industrial Communications Master Station Setup Guide PDF (263 KB)