Horiba LAQUAtwin NO3-11 Nitrate Meter
Measures nitrate ion & nirate-nitrogen concentrations up to 9900ppm, with ±10% accuracy, available as a soil or crop analysis kit
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 0.3mL minimum sample volume
- 0.05mL sample with sampling sheet B
- 6 to 9900ppm nitrate measurement range
- Up to 2 calibration points
- Changeable high & low calibration values
- Auto standard recognition
- Temperature calibration
- Auto hold & auto stable measurement
- IP67 dust & waterproof
- Replaceable sensor with 6-month warranty
- 2-year meter warranty
What's in the Box
- 150 & 2000ppm standard solutions, 14mL each
- 5 sampling sheets B
- 2 CR2032 batteries
- Storage case
- Additional supplies included with kit selection
The Horiba LAQUAtwin NO3-11 nitrate meter uses uses the ion selective electrode measurement principle to measure nitrate ion and nirate-nitrogen concentrations in samples as small as 0.3mL, or 0.05mL when using a sampling sheet B. By requiring only a few drops of the standard or sample the LAQUAtwin NO3-11 saves time and prevents sample waste by eliminating the need for a beaker to calibrate. It's unique sensor can measure viscous liquids, solids, and powder samples.
The Horiba NO3-11C nitrate ion meter crop analysis kit includes a carrying case, 5 pipettes, 250mL cleaning solution bottle, crop sample press, 3 medical cups, and instruction manual.
The Horiba NO3-11S nitrate ion meter soil analysis kit includes a carrying case, 5 pipettes, 250mL cleaning solution bottle, 3 100mL extraction bottles, 2 spoons for soil sampling, tweezers, sampling sheets B, 2 sampling sheet holders, and instruction manual.