GE MDS Industrial Communications MDS SD Series Radio
Licensed radios provide communications up to 50 miles with host monitoring and control systems up to 65Kbps
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Up to 65 Kbps in 50 KHz channel in SD2 and SD9
- IP/Ethernet and serial communication on a single network
- Connect multiple host systems to a single Access Point radio
- Connect multiple devices to a single remote radio
- CSA class I, Div. 2 groups A,B,C,D for hazardous locations
- Operational temperature range from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
The GE MDS Industrial Communications MDS SD Series Radio are industrial wireless solutions that provide long distance communications over licensed radio bands, allowing users to interface to both Ethernet and serial devices such PLCs, RTUs and meters with host monitoring and control systems.
The SD Series is the latest generation of MDS licensed narrowband wireless devices providing exceptional communication performance and reliability to meet demands for IP/Ethernet services as well as support for multiple devices and host systems. The SD is compatible with previous generations allowing for a smooth and controlled migration for existing systems. The SD Series radios are compatible with the MDS Master Station.
Applications for the SD Series Radio include:
- Oil & gas
- Waste & wastewater
- Heavy industrial