GE Automation CPE100 / CPE115 PLC
PACSystems RSTi-EP PLC for standalone programmable logic and automation control
Need Help? Call a PLC Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1GHz AM335x CPU with 1MB (CPE100) or 1.5MB (CPE115) non-volatile user memory
- Control and process up to 2000 I/O points
- Dual LAN interfaces with four Ethernet ports
- Micro SD, USB, & RS-232 serial port
- Up to 512 program blocks (128KB max block size)
- Ladder logic
- Function block diagram
- Structured text
- C block
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) operating temp
- Achilles Level 2 certification
- DNP3 outstation capability (CPE115)
The GE Automation CPE100 / CPE115 PLCs support real-time application status, remote diagnostics, and a range of communication options. The Ethernet ports are capable of automatically sensing the link data rate (10 or 100Mbps), communications mode (half- or full-duplex), and cable arrangement (straight-through or crossover).
The CPE100 and CPE115 are designed for use with the RSTi-EP remote I/O system, which starts with a base network adapter with choice of with PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT, or Modbus communication protocol. Although, it can connect to any of GE's I/O families through PROFINET interface. You can also use the same runtime as RX3i controllers to utilize existing application libraries and templates.
A concern for devices used for the industrial internet is cyber-security; the CPE100 and CPE115 incorporate security features and tools to protect against unauthorized updates, as well as man-in-the-middle and denial of service attacks. The CPE115 boasts 50% more memory (1.5MB) and DNP3 outstation capability as added features over the CPE100.
- GE Automation CPE100 PLC Datasheet PDF (568 KB)
- GE Automation RSTi-EP System Datasheet PDF (146 KB)
- GE Automation CPE115 PLC Datasheet PDF (115 KB)
- GE Automation PACSystems CPU Manual PDF (4.9 MB)
- GE Automation CPE100 PLC Quick Start Guide PDF (762 KB)
- GE Automation RSTi-EP System Manual PDF (13.2 MB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-4 weeks". Click here to select options