GE Bently Nevada 20015x Series Accelerometers
General purpose, wide frequency, case-mounted seismic transducers, hermetically sealed, stainless steel case
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measuring range:
- 200150: ±245 (±25) m/s2 (g)
- 200155: ±196 (±20) m/s2 (g)
- 200157: ±245 (±25) m/s2 (g)
- Frequency range:
- 10 to 1000Hz (600 to 60,000cpm)
- 1.5 to 10,000Hz (90 to 600,000cpm)
- 10 to 10,000Hz (600 to 600,000cpm)
- 316L stainless steal housing
- 3/8-24 female mounting thread
- Piezoelectric sensing device
GE Bently Nevada 20015x Series Accelerometers are general purpose, wide frequency, case-mounted seismic transducers designed for use with Trendmaster proTIMs. The 20015x Accelerometers feature a hermetically sealed, stainless steel case. This design provides an extremely rugged transducer that is well suited for harsh industrial environments. The transducer's top-mounted, 5-pin connector allows you to easily install and remove the interconnecting signal cable. A 3/8-24 threaded hole on the bottom of the sensor's casing accommodates several mounting options.
The 20015x Accelerometers contain a piezoelectric sensing device that generates a charge when it is subjected to vibration. The accelerometers electronically convert this charge to a differential voltage signal that is proportional to the acceleration that is parallel to the sensitive axis of the transducer.