Krohne OPTISWIRL 4070 Vortex Flow Meter
2-wire technology, SST construction with high corrosion, pressure, temperature resistance
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- 2 wire technology
- Non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel construction
- Intelligent Signal Processing (ISP)
- Integrated pressure and temperature sensor options
- Maintenance free measuring sensor design
- Flange or sandwich design
- 1/2" to 12" connection size options
- 150, 300, 600 lb pressure class options
The Krohne OPTISWIRL 4070 Vortex Flow Meter is the first vortex flowmeter to feature integrated pressure and temperature compensation in 2-wire technology. The OPTISWIRL 4070 provides reliable measurement of operating, standard volumetric and mass flow of conductive and nonconductive liquids, gases and vapours, even with fluctuating pressures and temperatures.
The OPTISWIRL 4070 as a compact flowmeter in a flange version is suitable for universal use in measuring liquids, gases and vapours. The temperature compensation for saturated steam is integrated as standard, thus enabling direct compensation of the density; the mass and energy can also be measured.
The OPTISWIRL 4070 as a compact flowmeter in a sandwich version is suitable for universal use in the measurement of liquids, gases and vapours. The temperature compensation for saturated steam is integrated as standard. The flowmeter is provided with additional optimised centring rings. The OPTISWIRL can be aligned centrically by turning the centring rings, eliminating any offset between the OPTISWIRL and the pipeline.
Applications for the OPTISWIRL 4070 include:
- Vapour and saturated steam measurement
- Steam boiler monitoring
- Monitoring of compressor output
- Measurement of consumption in compressed air systems
- Measurement of consumption of industrial gases
- SIP and CIP processes in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries
- Measurement of conductive and non-conductive liquids
This product can be used in the following applications: