Vaisala Indigo 200 Series Transmitter
Plug-and-play connection for compatible CO2, vaporized hydrogen peroxide, humidity & temperature probes
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Indigo 201
- 3 analog (mA or V) outputs
- Indigo 202
- RS-485 with Modbus RTU
- Wireless interface
- Designed for harsh environments
- IP65 rated enclosure
- Operating temperature:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) w/o display
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) w/ display
- 2 configurable relays
- 24V power supply input
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Vaisala Indigo 200 Series transmitters are host devices for displaying measurement values from compatible probes and/or transmitting them to automation systems through analog signals, Modbus RTU communication or relays. Three milliamp or voltage outputs are available with the Indigo 201 model, while the Indigo 202 features digital RS-485 communication with Modbus RTU. Both models also feature two configurable relays.
An LCD color display comes standard with the Indigo 202, while it is an optional feature for the Indigo 201. Vaisala Indigo 200 Series transmitters also have a browser-based wireless configuration interface for mobile devices and computers that support a wireless connection (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WLAN). The host device and the probes connected to it can be configured using the wireless user interface. It also allows for temporary viewing of the measurement data.
Compatible probes for Vaisala Indigo 201 and 202 transmitters include GMP251 and GMP252 CO2 probes, the HPP272 vaporized hydrogen peroxide probe, HMP4, HMP5, HMP7 and HMP8 humidity and temperature probes and the TMP1 temperature probe.
- Vaisala Indigo 201 Analog Output Transmitter Quick Guide PDF (3.1 MB)
- Vaisala Indigo 202 Digital Output Transmitter Quick Guide PDF (3.0 MB)
- Vaisala Indigo 201 Analog Output Transmitter Manual PDF (21.5 MB)
- Vaisala Indigo 202 Digital Output Transmitter Manual PDF (20.3 MB)