GE Inspection Technologies MVIQ Hook
Mentor Visual iQ handset mounting hook with 360 degree rotation for hands free operation
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Made from high strength polycarbonate
- Tested to withstand up to 50lbs of pull force
- Allows the handset to rotate 360° continuously
- Attaches to the MVIQ using MVIQBHOLDER (optional)
- Also works with the XL Vu & XL Lv
- Using XLGOABRO (sold separately)
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GE Inspection Technologies MVIQ Hook allows users to quickly unhook the handset and move to the next inspection point without the need for constantly re-adjusting the c-clamp and swivel mount. The hook swivels to collapse back on the handset making it compact enough to leave attached to the handset until it's time to stow in the case.
It attaches to the Mentor Visual iQ using the standard mount bracket (MVIQBHOLDER) which comes with the MVIQAHOOK-KIT option. If you have already purchased the MVIQAMOUNTKIT or MVIQAMAGICARM mounting kit you'll only need the MVIQAHOOK because you already have the mounting bracket.
Even though it was designed for the MVIQ, it can also attach to the XL Vu or XL Lv via the XLGOABRO handset holder.