Megger VF2 AC Voltage Detector
Non-contact pen detects the presence of live AC voltages at socket outlets or against wire insulation
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 100 to 600VAC (50/60Hz) voltage range
- Bright red voltage indicator in tip
- Automatic warning buzzer
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temp
- LED flashlight
- CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Meets EMC test standard IEC/EN 61326:1998
What's in the Box
- 2 AAA (IEC LR03) batteries
The Megger VF2 AC voltage detector is used to identify the presence of AC voltage at socket outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, luminaries, wires and cables. The presence of AC voltage is indicated by both an audible alarm and the illumination of a bright red LED located in the nylon tip.
You can identify breaks in conductors by tracing along the cable from the source to the point where the indicator no longer illuminates. The pen will also alert you to a blown fuse while in circuit. It also doubles as a flashlight, using LED to extend battery life.