NoShok 1000 Series Hydraulic Load Cells
6 cm² Nominal Diameter Hydraulic Load Cell, compact flat body design for compression force measurement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compact flat body design
- 150 to 7,000 lb ranges available
- Stainless steel housing
- Accuracy ranging from ±0.125% FS(BFSL) to ±1.5% FS
- Gauge or transmitter options for indication
- Steel jacketed tubing and capillary systems available
- Operating temp: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
The NoShok 1000 Series Load Cells have a compact flat body design for compression force measurement. The accuracy levels range from ±0.125% full scale (BFSL) to ±1.5% full scale, depending on the measuring instrument. The durable stainless steel housing and piston provide exceptional corrosion resistance and durability. The 1000 Series ranges from 150 lb to 7000 lb.
A high quality NOSHOK 300 Series pressure gauge or 100, 200 or 615 Series transducer is directly mounted to the load cell for precise measurement indication. The 1000 Series operates without an external power supply when using a pressure gauge for indication. It also provides an extremely high degree of accuracy because the load cell is vacuum filled and sealed, eliminating the error that can be caused by entrapped air.
Steel jacketed flexible tubing and capillary systems are offered to accommodate applications that require remote mounting of the gauge or transducer. An optional liquid filled gauge dampens the effects of pulsation, vibration and shock, and lubricates the gauge internals for extended service life. Various output signals available in transducer models that are CE compliant.
Applications for the 1000 include:
- Spot welding
- Control the forces of the stamp on printing machines
- Control the forces between rollers on printing equipment
- Measure and control the forces between welding tongs on spot welding machines
- Control systems
- Robotic equipment
- Production lines
- Testing equipment
This product can be used in the following applications: