Bacharach MVR-300 Refrigerant Detector
Designed to provide continuous monitoring for refrigerants associated with high-efficiency, high volume refrigerant HVAC systems
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Detectable gases: R-410a, R-407c, R-404a, R-32
- Measuring ranges: 2,500 ppm, 5,000 ppm, 10,000 ppm
- Housing Flush mount ABS housing, IP40, NEMA 1 rated, fits in most 2-gang electrical back-boxes
- Unique plug-in field replaceable pre-calibrated sensor
- Tri-color LED: green, amber, red
- Self-diagnostics and simple field calibration
- Two relays and Modbus Communications
- Alarm options including: LED, buzzer, two levels, configurable delay and fail-safe
- CE, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 61010-1 approved
The Bacharach MVR-300 detector is specifically designed to provide continuous monitoring for refrigerants associated with high-efficiency, high volume refrigerant cooling and heating systems, such as VRF/VRV (Variable Refrigerant Flow/Variable Refrigerant Volume) systems. Typical applications include hotels, dormitories, hospitals, office buildings, and apartment buildings.
The MVR-300 detects R-410a, R-407c, R-404a, and R-32 refrigerants over ranges of 2,500 ppm, 5,000 ppm, or 10,000 ppm. Audible and visual alarms alert occupants and simultaneously communicate to Building Management Systems/Building Automation Systems (BMS/BAS). Two on-board relays can be used to close valves, activate alarm devices and exhaust fans or initiate emergency calls to rescue teams.
The on-board Modbus RTU interface provides real-time information about refrigerant concentrations, status and settings. It also enables custom configuration of the MVR-300 to any application specific requirements using multiple Modbus registers.
The Bacharach MVR-300 is designed for easy installation and simple maintenance.
This product can be used in the following applications: