Bacharach MGS-150 Gas Transmitter
Multiple sensor options for real-time monitoring of refrigerants, oxygen, combustible & toxic gases
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Infrared, semiconductor & electrochemical sensors
- User-selectable analog outputs
- 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 2-10V
- 24 VAC/VDC power supply
- Fast-response sensors detect leaks quickly
- Robust design and remote sensor options
- Available in a variety of housings
- Including IP66 & duct mount
- Red and green LED status indicators
- One alarm relay, SPDT
- CE, UL, CSA, IEC, EN 61010-1 approvals
The Bacharach MGS-150 Gas Detector can meet almost any gas detection need with multiple sensor options for real-time monitoring of refrigerants, oxygen, combustible and toxic gases. It includes user-selectable current or volt analog outputs, allowing connectivity to most BMS, SCADA or central control systems. Status LEDs and a buzzer are integrated for local alarming while an onboard relay with user-adjustable set-point can connect to external visual/audible alarms.
A variety of enclosure options, including an economical IP41 housing and a dust/water tight IP66 housing, allow the MGS-150 transmitters to be placed in the toughest environments. Special remote sensor configurations are available for applications where mounting in vent pipes, duct work or other tight spaces is required.