Brooks 8744 / 8800 / 8900 Flow Controllers
Designed to maintain a constant differential pressure across an integral manual flow regulating valve
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accurately adjusts and maintains gas and liquid flows
- 8744: low flows with variable downstream pressures
- 8800: with variable upstream pressures
- 8900: with variable downstream pressures
- Flow ranges:
- Air: Up to 2130 scfh / 56,000 ln/h
- Water: Up to 480 gph / 1820 l/h
- Pressure ratings up to 1000 psig / 69 bar
- Integral mounting to flow meter
- High-resolution valves
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Brooks 8744 / 8800 / 8900 Flow Controllers are designed to maintain a constant differential pressure across an integral manual flow regulating valve. The incoming fluid pressure on one side of the diaphragm, and outlet pressure plus spring action on the other side, position an integral diaphragm-actuated control valve. Variations in the supply or discharge pressure disturb the balance of forces on the diaphragm, causing the internal control valve to open or close, thus maintaining a fixed differential pressure across the integral, manual flow regulating valve resulting in constant flow.
The Model FC 8744 controllers are used for accurately adjusting and maintaining small gas and liquid flows with variable downstream pressures.
The FC 8800 Series controllers are used for accurately adjusting and maintaining liquid and gas flows with variable upstream pressures.
The FC 8900 Series controllers are used for accurately adjusting and maintaining liquid and gas flows with variable downstream pressures.
Applications for the 8744 / 8800 / 8900 Flow Controllers include:
- Pharmaceutical production
- Oil and gas pumping and refining processes
- Fuel cell research
- Chemical manufacturing
- Analytical instrumentation
- Water treatment and distribution systems