Bacharach HGM-SZ Single-Zone Gas Leak Monitor
Offers superior performance, flexibility and functionality for low level continuous monitoring of refrigerants, carbon dioxide or ammonia
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Detects and measures all CFC, HFC, HCFC, ammonia and carbon dioxide leaks
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensing technology
- Measuring Range
- Refrigerants: 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Ammonia: 25 to 10,000 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide: 300 to 8,000 ppm
- Refrigerants: up to ±1 ppm ±10% of reading
- Ammonia: up to ±10 ppm ±10% of reading
- CO2: up to ±5 ppm ±5% of reading
- Low detection capability (as low as 1 ppm)
- Simple out-of-the-box installation
- Long sampling distance (up to 500 ft/152 m)
- 3 SPDT alarm relays and 1 SPDT system fault relay
- Digital display with dedicated 4-20 mA DC analog output
- Logging feature enables 200 gas readings to be stored at user-selectable time intervals
- No costly calibration required
- Approvals: UL 61010-1, CSA 22.2 No. 61010-1, EN 14624, CE Mark
The Bacharach HGM-SZ Single-Zone Gas Leak Monitor offers superior performance, flexibility and functionality for low level continuous monitoring of refrigerants, carbon dioxide or ammonia. The 10 inch (250 mm) infrared sensor together with the built-in library of 50 gases enables the Single-Zone to accurately detect and measure levels as low as 1 ppm. The backlit graphic LCD display and status LEDs provide an at-a-glance system overview. Auto-calibration feature minimizes maintenance needs.
TBacharach HGM-SZ Single-Zone Gas Leak Monitor is a robust leak detector offering effective refrigerant management. The earlier a small leak is detected, the sooner countermeasures can be initiated to mitigate costly refrigerant loss. On-board relays enable activation of alarms or ventilation systems when a programmable detection threshold is exceeded. Using the analog output, the Single-Zone can be integrated into any BMS/BAS system.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: