Tel-Tru P321 Pressure Transmitter
Precision grade sanitary pressure transmitter manufactured for reliability in clean-in-place and wash-down areas
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi, gauge or absolute
- Accurate up to ±0.1% of calibrated span (combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standard 74-06 requirements
- Proof Pressure: Up to 2 times URL (160,000 psi max.)
- Burst Pressure: Up to 5 times URL (180,000 psi max.)
- Zero balance: ±1% FSO
- All welded sensing element is isolated from induced stresses
- For CIP and Wash-Down Areas
- Conforms to EN50081-2 and EN50082-2
- Clamp Sizes from 1" to 3"
- NEMA 4X Packaging
- Range of output options (mVdc, Vdc, mAdc, or HART)
The Tel-Tru P321 is a precision grade sanitary pressure transmitter manufactured for reliability in clean-in-place and wash-down areas. With pressure ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi, the P321 is designed for the OEM and end user where ruggedness, high performance, and reliability are required at a competitive price.
The P321 is optimized for sanitary applications and meets 3-A Sanitary Standard 74-06 requirements. A key feature is the all welded sensing element which isolates it from induced stresses. This results in negligible zero and span offsets due to the installation clamping force effects. Every P321 sensing diaphragm is "backed-up" with a solid piece of stainless steel which greatly improves the resistance to sharp objects and overpressure. The modular design of the P321 allows it to be configured to meet customer's exact needs.
The Tel-Tru P321 is built using advanced manufacturing techniques, with automated welding procedures, extreme environmental burn-in and thorough residual stress relieving techniques. The P321 NEMA 4X packaging ensures reliable service in the wash-down environments of the sanitary industry regardless of signal output or pressure format.
Applications for the Tel-Tru P321 pressure transmitter:
- Food and beverage processing