Tel-Tru P621 Pressure Transmitter
Food grade silicon glass fused pressure transmitter with ranges up to 1000 psi designed and manufactured to meet 3-A Standards
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges up to 1,000 psi
- Accurate up to ±0.15% of calibrated span (combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability)
- Unique glass fused strain gauge sensor provides exceptional calibration stability
- Designed and manufactured to meet 3-A Standard Number 74-xx
- Process connections from 1.5" through 4" flush diaphragms, Tri-Clamp or Cherry-Burrell
- Integrated design without threads or crevices to trap and grow bacteria
- Compatible with CIP and SIP maintenance procedures
- Food grade actuating fill fluids, FDA Compliant
- 4-20mA, 2-wire output
- Proof Pressure: Up to 2 times URL
- Burst Pressure: Up to 5 times URL or 20,000 psi, whichever is less
- Zero Adjustability: Up to ±30% of calibrated span (output dependent), externally accessible
- Span Adjustability: Up to 2.5 to 1 turndown of URL, externally accessible
- Re-rangeable in the field
- Power Supply: 10-30Vdc
- All 316L stainless steel welded construction for long service life in demanding applications
The Tel-Tru P621 is a food grade silicon glass fused pressure transmitter with ranges up to 1000 psi designed and manufactured to meet 3-A Standard Number 74-xx. Featuring accuracies up to ±0.15%, the P621 incorporates a single piece diaphragm and high output silicon glass fused strain gauge to maximize cycle life and protection from pressure spikes while providing exceptional calibration stability.
The P621 is optimized for sanitary applications. In addition to meeting 3-A Standards, the transmitter uses an integrated design without threads or crevices which trap and grow bacteria. The P621 is also compatible with CIP and SIP maintenance procedures and can be ordered with food grade, FDA compliant, actuating fill fluids. Tri-Clamp or Cherry-Burrell process connections are available.
The Tel-Tru P621 pressure transmitter includes a stepped design of the pressure chamber to minimize any effect on the sensor caused by overtightening during installation. Robust, single piece, 316L sensor construction without O-rings or seals provides optimum media compatibility and leak-proof reliability.
Applications for the Tel-Tru P621 pressure transmitter:
- Food and beverage