Vaisala WXT530 Weather Transmitter
Unique series of sensors with rain, wind, pressure, temperature, & humidity parameters to suit your application
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Essential weather parameters in one platform
- Flexible selection measurement parameters available
- Weather parameter hub having analog input options
- Set of 3rd party analog sensors can be connected
- Separate data and service ports
- Analog output options
- Wide variety of digital communication modes
- Wide range of operating and heating voltages
- Compact, light-weight, & easy to install
- No moving parts
- Configuration Tool for PC & USB connectivity
- Exceeds IEC60945 Maritime Standard
- DNV certificate approval process on-going
- IP66 housing with the mounting kit
- Machine-to-machine interface
The Vaisala WXT530 weather transmitter is a unique series of sensors with parameter combinations that allows you to choose what is right for your application. The WXT530 series focuses on providing cost effective and maintenance-free operations for weather applications.
The WXT530 is a series of weather instruments that provides six of the most important weather parameters, which are air pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction through various combinations, with a large variety of digital communication modes and wide range of voltages. There is a heated option available and the low power consumption enables solar panel applications.
The WXT530 offers analog input options for additional third party analog sensors. With the help of the built in analog to digital converters, you can turn the WXT530 Weather Transmitter into a small, cost effective weather parameter hub. Additional parameters include the solar radiation and external temperature sensor. Further, the analog mA output for wind speed and direction enables wide variety of industrial applications.
The WXT530 Series has a unique Vaisala solid state sensor technology. To measure wind the ultrasonic Vaisala WINDCAP Sensors are applied to determine horizontal wind speed and direction. Barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity measurements are combined in the PTU module using capacitive measurement for each parameter. This module is easy to change without any contact with the sensors. The precipitation measurement is based on the unique acoustic Vaisala RAINCAP Sensor without flooding, clogging, wetting, and evaporation losses.