Delmhorst F-2000/H Moisture Meter
Digital meter specifically designed for hop producers looking to enhance quality control
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Bright, clear digital display
- Moisture Range: 8 to 23% on hops and 8 to 40% on alfalfa hay
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”, weighs just 10 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
The Delmhorst F-2000/H moisture meter is a digital meter specifically designed for hop producers looking to enhance quality control. The F-2000H is just what you need to produce a high-quality crop every time.
It has a range of 8 to 23% on hops and 8 to 40% on alfalfa hay. Measurements are made by averaging up to 100 accumulated readings and results are shown on a bright, clear digital display. An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected moisture content has been reached.
The F-2000/H is compatible with Delmhorst moisture electrodes. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: