Delmhorst TM-100 Digital Thermometer
Portable, solid-state, battery operated thermocouple thermometer for measuring temperature over the range of -40 to 300˚ F
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Bright, clear digital display
- Temperature Range: -40 to 300˚F (-40 to 150˚C)
- Fast response time:
- 2 minutes for 63% excursion
- 4-5 minutes full excursion
- Check temperature in the air or in penetrable solids
- Just 2-3/4” x 4-3/4” x 1-3/4” in size and weighs just 8 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- 324CAS-0105 case
The Delmhorst TM-100 is a portable, solid-state, battery operated thermocouple thermometer for measuring temperature over the range of -40 to 300˚F. Compatible with a range of probes, the TM-100 can be used to check temperature in the air or in penetrable solids.
The TM-100 has a range of -40 to 300˚F. Measurements are shown on the bright, clear digital display. The TM-100 has a fast rersponse time: just 2 minutes for 63% excursion or 4-5 minutes full excursion. The TM-100 is just 2-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" in size and weighs just 8 ounces making is easy to keep in your toolkit and using when needed.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: