Delmhorst RC-1E Moisture Meter
Beautifully finished analog moisture meter uses a four-range scale making it a favorite among dry kiln operators
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Easy-to-read analog display
- Measures moisture in Douglas Fir using a four-range scale (6 to 80%, 6 to 11%, 11 to 25%, and 25% to 80%)
- Built-in calibration check
- Built-in battery check
- Auto shut-off timer
- Size: 6 1/2" X 8" X 3", weighs 3 lbs. 8 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst RC-1E moisture meter features a classic design and wide moisture measurement range making it a valuable addition to your toolkit. Clad in a durable and beautifully finished hardwood case, the RC-1E has been a favorite among dry kiln operators for years.
The RC-1E measures moisture in wood using a four-range scale: 6 to 80%, 6 to 11%, 11 to 25%, and 25% to 80%. Readings are shown on an easy-to-read analog display.
The Delmhorst RC-1E moisture meter has a built-in connector that accepts any Delmhorst moisture electrode. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
The Delmhorst RC-1E moisture meter is available in a number of package options:
- RC-1E includes the RC-1E meter only without probes or additional accessories
- RC-1E/PKG includes the RC-1E meter with 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: