Delmhorst QuickNav Moisture Meter
Easy to use 3-in-1 meter offers pin mode, scan mode, and a thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pin: 6 to 60% on wood and 0.1 to 6% on drywall
- Scan: 0 top 300 numerical reference scale
- Relative humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Temperature: -40 to 255°F
- Dewpoint: -40 to 176°F
- Vapor Pressure: 0.1 to 3820 GPP (0.1 to 545 GPK)
- Pin penetration depth of 5/16”
- Scan depth of 3/4”
- Correction scales for wood and drywall
- Backlit LCD screen
- Hold feature that allows to hold the displayed reading when testing hard to reach areas
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- 1 year warranty
The Delmhorst QuickNav is an easy to use 3-in-1 meter that offers pin mode, scan mode, and a thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit. The QuickNav will instantly calculate dewpoint, grains per pound (GPP) and vapor pressure for fast, accurate moisture measurement.
The QuickNav makes pin-style measurements from 6 to 60% on wood and 0.1 to 6% on drywall. In scan mode users can quickly identify moisture issues measured against a 0 to 300 numerical reference scale. As a thermos-hygrometer, the QuickNav measures relative humidity from 0 to 100% and temperature from -40 to 255°F. Measurements are shown on a bright, cl;ear digital display and an adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
The Delmhorst QuickNav has contact pins that provide 5/16" penetration. The meter also has a built-in connector that accepts any Delmhorst moisture electrode. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
The Delmhorst QuickNav moisture meter is available in a number of package options:
- QUICKNAV/BP includes the QuickNav meter with 324CAS-0103 case and 2-E electrode
- QUICKNAV/CP includes the QuickNav meter with 324CAS-0103 case and 2-E electrode, 26-ES electrode, 21-E electrode
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: