Delmhorst P-2000 Moisture Meter
Electrical resistance-type moisture meter especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Three scales:
- 4.3 to 18% for paper
- 5 to 40% for baled scrap paper
- 0 to 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material
- Built-in calibration check
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Bright, clear digital display
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1-5/8”, weighs just 10 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- 324CAS-0064 case
The Delmhorst P-2000 moisture meter is an electrical resistance-type meter which utilizes the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. The P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers, and salespeople.
The P-2000 has three ranges: 4.3 to 18% for paper, 5 to 40% for baled scrap paper, and a 0 to 100 arbitrary scale for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material. Measurements are made by averaging up to 100 accumulated readings. Results are shown on the bright, clear digital display. An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected moisture content has been reached
The Delmhorst P-2000 has integral contact pins mounted on top of meter that provide 5/16" penetration. The meter also has a built-in connector that accepts any Delmhorst moisture electrode. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: