Delmhorst Navigator Pro Moisture Meter
Easy to use 3-in-1 meter offers pin mode, scan mode, and a thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld moisture meter
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Simplified menu options in Basic Mode for quick and easy use
- Job definition of up to 5 jobs with unique Job ID numbers in Enhanced Mode
- Data grouping by specific rooms, with up to 32 rooms per job
- Pin mode:
- 5 to 60% moisture content, wood scale
- 0 to 100 numerical reference scale
- 0.1 to 6% drywall scale
- Scan Mode:
- 0-300 numerical reference scale
- Measures temp/RH
- Calculates GPP/dew point
- Fast response time
- Store up to 1400 readings with date, time, room, and location stamp
- View stored readings on screen
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports
- Size: 8-1/2” x 3-3/8” x 1-3/4”, weighs just 11 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst Navigator Pro moisture meter is an easy to use 3-in-1 meter offering pin mode, scan mode, and a thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit to meet the restoration contractor's demand for detailed, accurate, and accessible information. The Navigator Pro can be used to check moisture in drywall, insulation, wood, concrete, and plaster. It traces leaks to find exterior moisture and dry rot.
The Navigator Pro offers three scales in pin mode: 5 to 60% wood scale, 0 to 100 numerical reference scale, and 0.1 to 6% drywall scale. For measurements while in scan mode a 0 to 300 numerical reference scale is included. Additionally, the integral thermos-hygrometer measures temperature and relative humidity while calculating grains per pound (GPP) and dew point.
The Navigator Pro also features advanced job definition that organizes readings of the floor, wall, and ceiling in affected rooms. Stored readings can be downloaded to a spreadsheet on your PC, providing clear, complete documentation of every job.
The Delmhorst Navigator Pro has a built-in connector that accepts any Delmhorst moisture electrode. Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports
The Delmhorst Navigator Pro moisture meter is available in a number of package options:
- NAVPRO/BPOINT includes the Navigator Pro meter with 324CAS-0103 case, 2-E electrode, 21-E electrode
- NAVPRO/BP includes the Navigator Pro meter with 324CAS-0103 case, 2-E electrode, PC/KIT software package
- NAVPRO/RP includes the Navigator Pro meter with 324CAS-0103 case, 2-E electrode, 21-E electrode, 26-ES electrode, RH-T/C1 cable, PC/KIT software package
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: