Delmhorst J-4 Moisture Meter
Pin-type analog moisture meter is a tried and true solution for installers, woodworkers, and small shops
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Moisture range: 6 to 30% on wood
- Easy-to-read analog display
- Built-in calibration check
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”, Weight: 10 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst J-4 is pin-type analog moisture meter that is a tried and true solution for installers, woodworkers, and small shops. Easy to operate and easy to read, the J-4 is a great entry level meter or an excellent choice for those who prefer an analog display. The J-4 is ready to use right out of the box
The J-4 moisture meter has a range from 6 to 30% on wood. Results are clearly shown on an easy-to-read analog display.
The Delmhorst J-4 has integral contact pins mounted on top of meter that provide 5/16" penetration. The meter also has a built-in connector that accepts any Delmhorst moisture electrode. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
The Delmhorst J-4 moisture meter is available in multiple package options:
- J-4W/CS includes the J-4 meter with 324CAS-0064 case
- J-4/PKG includes the J-2000 meter with 324CAS-0066 case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: