Delmhorst HT-4000F Thermo-Hygrometer
Stand-alone thermo-hygrometer with fast acclimating RH/T sensor for flooring installers and inspectors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Relative humidity: 0 to 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature: -40 to 255°F (-40 to 124°C)
- Dew point: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- GPP: 0.1 to 3820 GPP (0.01 to 545 GPK)
- Vapor pressure: 0 to 7 PSI (0 to 47 KPa)
- Bright, clear digital display
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life
- Reading HOLD Feature
- Size: 8-1/2 x 3-3/8 x 1-3/4, weighs just 11 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst HT-4000F is a stand-alone thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and inspectors. The HT-4000F has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in Delmhorst's popular TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter. For flooring contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000F is the perfect solution. The meter's sensor is also detachable, making the HT-4000F ideal for testing a concrete slab according to the ASTM F2170 standard.
The HT-4000F thermo-hygrometer measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%; temperature from -40 to 255°F (-40 to 124°C); dew point from -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); grains per pound from 0.1 to 3820 GPP (0.01 to 545 GPK); and vapor pressure from 0 to 7 PSI (0 to 47 KPa). Results are shown on the bright, clear digital display. A built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
The HT-4000F features rugged construction to ensure years of reliable USE. It includes automatic power down and a HOLD feature.
The Delmhorst HT-4000F thermo-hygrometer is available in multiple package options:
- HT-4000F includes the HT-4000F meter with RH/T-S3 concrete sensor
- HT-4000F/PKG includes the HT-4000F meter with 324CAS-0103 case and RH/T-S3 concrete sensor
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: