Delmhorst HT-4000 Thermo-Hygrometer
Stand-alone thermo-hygrometer with fast acclimating RH/T sensor for contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Relative humidity: 0 to 100%
- Temperature: -40 to 255°F (-40 to 124°C)
- Dew point: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- GPP: 0.1 to 3820 GPP (0.01 to 545 GPK)
- Vapor pressure: 0 to 7 PSI (0 to 47 KPa)
- Bright, clear digital display
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life
- Reading HOLD Feature
- Size: 8-1/2 x 3-3/8 x 1-3/4, weighs just 11 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- RH/T-S1 sensor
- 324CAS-0098 case
The Delmhorst HT-4000 is a stand-alone thermo-hygrometer that has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in Delmhorst's popular Navigator Pro 3-in-1 moisture meter. For contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000 is the perfect solution.
The HT-4000 thermo-hygrometer measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%; temperature from -40 to 255°F (-40 to 124°C); dew point from -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); grains per pound from 0.1 to 3820 GPP (0.01 to 545 GPK); and vapor pressure from 0 to 7 PSI (0 to 47 KPa). Results are shown on the bright, clear digital display. A built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
The HT-4000 features rugged construction to ensure years of reliable USE. It includes automatic power down and a HOLD feature.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: