Delmhorst HT-3000 Thermo-Hygrometer
Monitors the level of humidity in flooring installations, building inspections, restoration jobs, and even agriculture operations
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100%
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Dew Point Range: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
- GPP Range: 1 to 2000 GPP (0.1 to 285 GPK)
- Bright, clear digital display
- Fast response time
- Automatic power down
- Reading HOLD feature
- Size: 8 x 3 x 1-5/8”, weighs just 10 ounces
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- 324CAS-0087 case
The Delmhorst HT-3000 thermo-hygrometer is a great tool for monitoring the level of humidity in flooring installations, building inspections, restoration jobs, and even agriculture (hay, corn, tobacco, cotton, hops, seed, ect.) operations. With a simple interface, fast acclimation, and useful statistics like dewpoint and grains per pound, the HT-3000 is a great value at an economical price. Use the HT-3000 in conjunction with one of our moisture meters for a thorough assessment of every job.
The HT-3000 thermo-hygrometer measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%; temperature from -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C); dew point from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C); and grains per pound from 1 to 2000 GPP (0.1 to 285 GPK). Results are shown on the bright, clear digital display.
The HT-3000 features rugged construction to ensure years of reliable USE. It includes automatic power down and a HOLD feature.
This product can be used in the following applications: