Delmhorst G-7 Moisture Meter
Rugged resistance-type moisture meter features integral electrode cup for uniform sampling of grains at harvest time or during storage
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Moisture range: 9 to 30% MC, depending on the grain
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 to 160° F (0 to 70° C)
- Programmable offset to match elevator
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain
- Displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and co-efficient of variance of stored readings
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Built-in calibration check
- Size: 7 1/4 x 6 x 5 1/2”, weighs just 4 pounds
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
The Delmhorst G-7 moisture meter is a rugged, resistance-type meter ideal for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and providing accurate and repeatable readings. The G-7 can also utilize optional moisture probes to check moisture in bulk material and hay.
The G-7 moisture meter has a range from 9 to 30% moisture content, depending on the grain. The meter holds built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat. The G-7 stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain and displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and co-efficient of variance of stored readings. An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected moisture content has been reached
The G-7 is compatible with Delmhorst moisture electrodes. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Testing Moisture in a Range of Crops
The Background: Our customer is a farm that needs to monitor the moisture in multiple crops.
The Problem: The range of crops needed to be tested is a challenge as it requires a range of testing procedures utilizing different calibration ranges.
The Solution: The Delmhorst G-7 Moisture Meter is the ideal meter for general agricultural applications. It includes a built-in sample grinder perfect for accurately testing grains and has multiple settings to ensure the correct calibration for a range of materials. The G7 is also compatible with a number of probes making it easy to test moisture inside of bales and bulk containers.