Delmhorst G-34 Moisture Meter
Analog meter lets you easily check moisture levels in baled hops to assure high-quality harvest and safe storage
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Moisture range: 7 to 14% on hops
- Easy-to-read analog display
- Built-in battery and calibration check
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life
- Size: 7 3/8” x 3 7/8” x 2 3/4”, weighs just 1 pound
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
What's in the Box
- 324CAS-0066 case
- H-4 handle
- 830-5 12" prod
The Delmhorst G-34 is an analog moisture meter that lets you easily check moisture levels in baled hops to assure high-quality harvest and safe storage. The G-34 features simple operation and a large analog display and built-in battery check making the G-34 a favorite among hop growers worldwide.
The G-34 moisture meter has a range of 7 to 14% on hops. Results are clearly shown on an easy-to-read analog display.
The G-34 is compatible with Delmhorst moisture electrodes. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: