Delmhorst F-2000 Moisture Meter
Digital moisture meter specifically designed to measure hay moisture in the windrow or in bales
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Moisture range: 6 to 40% on hay
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings
- Bright, clear digital display
- Built-in calibration check
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”, weighs just 10 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 3-year warranty
The Delmhorst F-2000 moisture meter is specifically designed to measure moisture in hay either in the windrow or in bales. The F-2000 is great for hay producers looking to enhance quality control.
The F-2000 moisture meter has a range of 6 to 40% on hay. Measurements are made by averaging up to 100 accumulated readings and results are shown on a bright, clear digital display. An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected moisture content has been reached.
The F-2000 is compatible with Delmhorst moisture electrodes. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
The Delmhorst F-2000 moisture meter is available in a number of package options:
- F-2000 includes the F-2000 meter only without probes or additional accessories
- F-2000/1235 includes the F-2000 meter with 1235 10" prod
- F-2000/PKG includes the F-2000 meter with 324CAS-0065 case, H-4 handle, 830-2 10" prod, 831 short pin prod
- F-2000/18/PKG includes the F-2000 meter with 324CAS-0065 case, H-4 handle, 830-3 18" prod, 831 short pin prod
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
The Background: Our customer is a cannabis grower looking for an accurate and reliable moisture meter that can be used to determine when the harvested plant has been sufficiently dried for use.
The Problem: The moisture content of any crop, including cannabis, is important and can affect the quality of the product. Since cannabis is sold by weight, the moisture level can also effect profit. Commercial moisture meters are generally scaled to specific crops but, because of the legal status of cannabis, there are no meters currently configured specifically for it.
The Solution: We recommended the Delmhorst F-2000 moisture meter which is designed to measure moisture in hay either in the windrow or in bales. The scaling is obviously different, but with some trial and error, growers and processors have been able to create their own scale for their flower. Growers have had success using the Delmhorst 2-E Electrode and Delmhorst 831 Short Prod Pin to take measurements without harming the product.