Delmhorst C-2000 Moisture Meter
Digital moisture meter specifically designed for cotton applications to ensure high quality product every time
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Four separate scales for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon
- Moisture ranges:
- 4 to 16% on lint cotton
- 6 to 20% on seed cotton
- 12.3 to 25.2% on wool
- 6 to 22.4% on viscose/rayon
- Bright, clear digital display
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”, weighs just 10 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
- 1-year Warranty
What's in the Box
- Plastic carrying case
The Delmhorst C-2000 moisture meter is specifically designed for cotton applications to ensure high quality product every time. The C-2000 has four separate ranges for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon.
The C-2000 moisture meter has four ranges: 4 to 16% for lint cotton, 6 to 20% for seed cotton, 12.3 to 25.2% for wool, and 6 to 22.4% for viscose/rayon. Measurements are made by averaging up to 100 accumulated readings and results are shown on a bright, clear digital display. An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected moisture content has been reached.
The C-2000 DOES NOT include an electrode. The C-2000 is compatible with all Delmhorst moisture electrodes which can be purchased as accessories. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: