Delmhorst BD-10 Moisture Meter
Pin-type moisture meter with an easy to view analog display for measuring moisture content in building materials
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Two scales
- Wood Scale: 6% to 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors
- Reference Scale: Reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation
- Easy-to-read analog display
- Built-in calibration check
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”, Weight: 10 oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- 9V battery
The Delmhorst BD-10 is a pin-type analog moisture meter with an easy to view analog display for measuring moisture content in building materials. Easy to operate and easy to read, the BD-10 is a great entry level meter or an excellent choice for those who prefer an analog display. The BD-10 is ready to use right out of the box.
The BD-10 moisture meter includes two ranges to increase performance. The wood scale has a range from 6 to 40% and is for flooring and other building materials such as wood studs, floor joists and subfloors. The reference scale reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis and is for use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
The BD-10 uses integral contact pins mounted on top of meter that provide 5/16" penetration. Other Delmhorst moisture electrodes are accepted by the BD-10 to increase the versatility of the instrument. A built-in calibration check keeps the instrument accurate.
The Delmhorst BD-10 moisture meter is available in a number of package options:
- BD-10W/CS includes the BD-10 with 324CAS-0064 case
- BD-10/PKG includes the BD-10 with 324CAS-0065 case, 21-E electrode
- BD-10/26/PKG includes the BD-10 with 324CAS-0066 case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins
- BD-10/EIFS/PKG includes the BD-10 with 324CAS-0065 case, 21-E electrode, (2) 608-001 pins, HP-1 hole punch
- BD-10/26/21/PKG includes the BD-10 324CAS-0066 case, 26-ES electrode, 21-E electrode , (10) 496 pins
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: