Brooks GF100 / GF120 / GF125 Mass Flow Controllers
High purity and ultra-high purity digital thermal mass flow devices, flow range from 3 sccm to 55 slm, MultiFlo capabilities
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High purity flow path
- Full scale flow range: 3 sccm to 55 slm
- MultiFlo gas and range configurability
- Control range:
- 2 to 100% (normally closed valve)
- 3 to 100% (normally open valve)
- User accessible service port
- Corrosion resistant hastelloy T-rise sensor
- Advanced diagnostics
- Operating temp: 50 to 122°F (10 to 50°C)
The Brooks GF100 / GF120 / GF125 Mass Flow Controller are designed for semiconductor, MOCVD, and other gas flow control applications that require a high purity all-metal flow path. The Brooks GF100 series mass flow controllers and meters deliver outstanding performance, reliability, and flexibility.
The GF100 series feature set was selected to enable drop-in replacement and upgrade of most brands of metal-seal mass flow controllers, including the former Celerity, UNIT, Tylan, and Mykrolis brands. With the wide range of options and features available, the GF100 Series provides users with a path to simplification and standardization, greatly reducing spares, inventory, and support costs.
The GF125 is a second generation, multi-variable, pressure transient insensitive mass flow controller. This product builds upon Brooks' leadership position in pressure transient insensitive (PTI) mass flow controller technology, minimizing process gas flow variation due to pressure and temperature fluctuations. The GF125 enables customers to simplify and reduce the size and cost of gas panels by eliminating the need for point of use pressure regulators, pressure transducers, and associated hardware.
Applications for the GF100 Series include:
- Semiconductor etch tools
- Thin-film chemical vapor deposition systems (CVD, MOCVD, PECVD, ALD)
- Physical vapor deposition (PVD) systems
- Epitaxial process systems
This product can be used in the following applications: