Senix ToughSonic Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
SS316 or PVC housing with 2m potted-in cable, ultrasonic sensors for liquid level, distance measurement, or object detection up to 50ft
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) environments
- 0 to 100% humidity
- Nominal 0.2% of range repeatability (at constant temp)
- SenixVIEW configuration and analysis software included
- Adjust interface, parameter timing, filters & modes
- Network up to 32 sensors
- 3 or 6 simultaneous user selected outputs
- Serial data
- NPN/PNP sinking or sourcing switches
- 0-10VDC or 4-20mA
- IP68, NEMA-4x, NEMA-6P protection
- CE compliance
Senix ToughSonic ultrasonic level transmitters measure the distance to a target object by sending a sound wave, above the range of human hearing, at the object and then measuring the time for the sound echo to return. Knowing the speed of sound, the sensor can determine the distance of the object from the transducer element.
These rugged sensors are immersable, corrosion resistant, and shock resistant. They provide high-resolution, non-contact measurements, that are unaffected by the optical characteristics of the target.
Because they provide distance proportional output, target object distance and speed can be measured rather than just simple presence or proximity.
Senix ToughSonic Ultrasonic Level Transmitters Applications Include:
- Level Measurement - measure or control the level of liquid or solid materials
- Proximity - presence of & distance to objects to count or control their movement
- Dimensioning - the size of an object by measuring it's length, width and/or height
- Sort/Select - sort or select objects based on differences in their physical dimensions
- Roll Diameter - measure a roll to control tension or speed, or determine if full or empty
- Loop Control - control the position of material loops, including wires, tubes & webs
- Web Break - Rapidly detect a broken web in a printing press or paper machine
SenixVIEW software allows you to access over 60 functionally organized parameters that affect operating range, sensitivity, measurement rates, outputs, output filters, condition responses and more. We recommend that you get the SenixVIEW Software Configuration Kit, it includes all hardware components needed for powering, connecting to and configuring your sensors using a Microsoft Windows PC via a USB port.
- Senix ToughSonic 3 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (816 KB)
- Senix ToughSonic 14 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (837 KB)
- Senix ToughSonic 30 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (902 KB)
- Senix ToughSonic 50 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (856 KB)
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options