Honeywell DR Graphic Recorder
Provides flexible electronic data acquisition and recording in a high functionality shallow format for easy mounting
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 12.1” High Resolution Digital Color LCD (TFT) with XGA Resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Industrial rugged Touch Screen with rapid navigation provides clear and intuitive operation
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- 10/100 Ethernet (DHCP), Web, Email
- FTP, TCP/IP and RS485 Modbus Protocol
- Modbus Master and Slave (option)
- USB ports for keyboard and mouse
- On-board non-volatile internal memory up to 4GB with optional removable SD card and USB storage
- 2 USB host ports, for attaching external USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse or a USB data storage key
- Designed to fit in shallow cabinets or surface mount applications
- Health Watch for preventative maintenance
- Remote Access - Advanced Software Data Analysis at your PC and Remote Viewing
- Approvals - CE, cCSAus, cULus, NEMA Type 4X / IP66 option
- Up to 16 analog inputs
- System generated reports
- Data is stored in secure encrypted files making it easy to retrieve the data dependent on process information
- Up to 4 levels of password protection with up to 50 different users
The Honeywell DR graphic recorder provides flexible electronic data acquisition and recording in a high functionality shallow format for easy mounting. The DR recorder represents the latest in recording technology with improved data resolution and reliability allowing users to benefit from quick visualization and documentation of the process, faster data analysis, better security, and reduced maintenance costs.
The DR Graphic paperless recorder reliably records electronic data in a secure format from directly connected sensors or transmitters that can be used for documentation of process conditions and process improvement. It is designed to easily replace Circular Chart Paper recorders; the similar cutout dimensions and its shallow depth make it easy to fit the new recorder into the existing panel space previously occupied by a paper circular chart recorder.
The Honeywell DR has a large 12.1" diagonal high-resolution display that provides the best solution for viewing and monitoring process data, while the 16-analog input capabilities provide the means to monitor all critical and most secondary parameters in a given process.
Users can select from multiple display formats to have the best understanding of the process. Its Ethernet communications, along with the TrendServer Pro software, provide plant-wide connectivity to the recorder.
The Honeywell DR graphic recorder is available with a wide range of embedded firmware options. To access these options, it is necessary to purchase credits. Credits can be used interchangeably as long as the total credits needed to access the options do not exceed the number of credits purchased. Please contact us if you have any questions.
|Pring Function (USB)||2|
|Config Lock Out||2|
|Secure Comm (https)||3|
|AMS2750 Process Mode||5|
|Password Net Synch||5|
|FF Math & Scripts||6|
|AMS2750 TUS Mode||10|