Crystal GaugeCalHP Pressure Comparator
Self-contained, precision hydraulic pressure comparator, calibration of pressure gauges rated up to 15000 psi/1000 bar/100 MPa
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Max pressure:
- Hydraulic to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
- Vacuum: -12.5 psi/-0.86 bar/-86.2 kPa
- Wetted materials: stainless steel plus seals and acrylic reservoir
- Enclosure: anodized aluminum
- Use without fluid to generate up to 400 inches H2O
- Use with water, light oil or air
- Calibrating differential pressure transmitters
The Crystal GaugeCalHP Pressure Comparator is a self-contained, precision hydraulic pressure comparator intended for the calibration of pressure gauges rated up to 15000 psi/1000 bar/100 MPa. You may fill the GaugeCalHP with your choice of water or oil.
The GaugeCalHP provides faster calibration than deadweight testers and most automated pressure controllers. You can calibrate most gauges, transmitters, pressure safety valves, sensors, and switches in less than ten minutes (5 to 10 test points, increasing and decreasing pressure) using the methods described in this manual.
The GaugeCalHP hydraulic comparator may be ordered as part of a Pump System, complete with a Crystal Pressure Indicator. GaugeCalHP Pump Systems include the most commonly used pressure fittings, seals, etc. All packaged in a carrying case with custom insert.