Crystal 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator
Measure vacuum and pressure up to 5000 psi (300 bar), indicates milliamps to calibrate transmitters
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measure vacuum and pressure up to 5000 psi (300 bar)
- Single (IS31) or dual (IS33) sensor
- Indicates milliamps to calibrate transmitters
- Ultra compact and light
- Calibrate Flow Computers, Gauges & Transmitters
- Intrinsically safe
- View and print report
- Select preferred H2O water density:
- 4°C, 60°F, or 68°F/20°C
- A2LA accredited certificate included
The Crystal 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator is designed to bring laboratory accuracy to outdoor field conditions. Every 30 Series Calibrator is fully temperature compensated through extensive testing of all measured parameters while being exposed to environments of 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F).
All 30 Series calibrators are intended for gauge pressure measurement. That is, they indicate the difference between applied pressure and ambient barometric pressure. The zero button also can be used as a tare function - extending the functionality of the calibrator for special applications.
- Crystal 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator kPa Datasheet PDF (892 KB)
- Crystal 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator PSI Datasheet PDF (870 KB)
- Crystal 30 Series Digital Pressure Calibrator Bar Datasheet PDF (894 KB)
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.