Testo 816-1 Sound Level Meter
Top-of-the-line sound level meter with an accuracy of ±1.4 dB and integrated storage for up to 31,000 readings
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring range: 30 to 130 dB
- Accuracy: ±1.4 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 8 kHz
- Sound level measurement acc. to IEC 61672-1 class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Frequency weighting A and C
- Integrated data storage for up to 31000 measurement values
- Software for data management and long-term measurement
- Switchable time weighting Fast/Slow
- Bar graph display
- Backlit display
- 9V block battery provides 40 hours of battery life
- AC and DC output for the connection of other instruments
- PC software for data analysis/USB cable for data transfer
What's in the Box
- Carry bag
- PC software
- USB cable
- Screwdriver for calibration
- User guide on CD ROM.
The Testo 816-1 sound level meter is a top-of-the-line instrument designed to make accurate sound level measurements workplaces, in industrial and production halls, and in public places. The 816-1 complies with all requirements with regard to the execution of non-conform noise level measurements according to IEC 61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2.
The Testo 816-1 measaures sound levels from 30 to 130 dB with an accuracy of ±1.4 dB. With the touch of a button, the measuring instrument can be switched from Slow (1 sec.) to Fast (125 ms). It is also possible to switch between the frequency weighting characteristic curves A and C and vice versa. Characteristic curve A corresponds to the sound pressure sensitivity of the human ear, while characteristic curve C can evaluate low-frequency components of a noise.
The Testo 816-1 include integrated data storage that can log up to 31000 measurement values. PC software is included for data analysis and a USB cable for data transfer to a computer. With the optional sound calibrator and the adjustment accessory included with it, the Testo 816-1 can be re-calibrated on site.