Testo 184 G1 Temperature, Humidity and Shock Data Logger
Easy-to-use data logger for the monitoring of shock, relative humidity and temperature during transportation
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Shock: 0 to 27g
- Temperature: ±0.5 °C (0 to 70 °C); ±0.8 °C (-20 to 0 °C)
- Humidity: ±1.8% RH + 3% of rdg. at +25 °C (5 to 80% RH); ±0.03% RH / K (0 to 60 °C)
- Shock: ±0.1g + 5% of m.v.
- USB port for configuration and data download
- Clear alarm indication
- Up to 120 consecutive day battery life with replaceable battery
- PDF Reports allow for quick access to non-corruptible documentation - without installed software
- Large storage capable of storing 64,000 (temperature / humidity) and 1,000 shock readings
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with a compatible device
- Easy configuration on any computer with pre-loaded files
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates the hassles of maintaining traceability
- IP30 protection class
- GxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International compliant
What's in the Box
- Adhesive installation pad
The Testo 184 G1 data logger is a convenient, easy-to-use logger designed specifically for the monitoring of shock, relative humidity and temperature during transportation. With configuration, reports, calibration certificates on-board, and LED lights that indicate when specified limits have been exceeded, transport monitoring and documentation of sensitive goods is easy.
In addition to the precise temperature and humidity measurement, the Testo 184 G1 includes a 3-axle acceleration sensor measures any vibrations which occur. This allows impact and vibrations to be reliably recorded during the transport of sensitive pharmaceutical products, high-quality electronic products, delicate machinery or valuable art objects. At their destination, your see at a glance whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data.
Configuration of the Testo 184 G1 logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port, and customizing the included PDF file. With clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature or humidity range, as well as start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier. For international shipping, different languages can be independently configured for recipient or shipper.