Vaisala GMW80 Series CO2 Transmitters
Wall-mount transmitters designed to fulfill the needs for CO2 measurements in standard demand-controlled ventilation applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 2000 ppm
- Accuracy: up to ±(30 ppm +3 % of reading)
- 4 to 20 mA and 0 to 10V output
- Models include:
- GMW83: CO2/T, voltage outputs
- GMW83T: CO2/T, voltage outputs, temp setpoint
- GMW83A: CO2/T, voltage outputs, CO2 indicator LEDs
- GMW83D: CO2/T, voltage outputs, display
- GMW83RPC: CO2/RH/T, voltage outputs, cal cert
- GMW83RPC: CO2/RH/T, voltage outputs, display, cal cert
- GMW83RP: CO2/RH/T, voltage outputs, Pt1000
- GMW83DRP: CO2/RH/T, voltage outputs, Pt1000, display
- GMW84: CO2/T, current outputs
- GMW84S: CO2/T, current outputs, relay (CO2)
- GMW86P: CO2, current/voltage output, Pt1000
- GMW86PT: CO2, current/voltage output, Pt1000, temp setpoint
The Vaisala GMW80 Series Carbon Dioxide and Temperature transmitters are wall-mount transmitters designed to fulfill the needs for CO2 measurements in standard demand-controlled ventilation applications. The CO2 measurement is based on second-generation CARBOCAP® sensor technology for improved reliability and stability. Temperature measurement is always included in the GMW80 series transmitters. The optional temperature setpoint potentiometer, humidity measurement, relay and LED CO2 level indication give you the flexibility needed for a variety of projects.
The Vaisala GMW80 Series sensors measure CO2 accurately immediately when powered on. As they have a built-in reference measurement they do not need a lengthy learning phase before the measured values are correct. Proper operation can be verified immediately after snapping on the device cover. Also included in the GMW80 series are a number of subtle design features that have been introduced to make installation and commissioning quick and easy. With modern buildings often having hundreds of sensors, the installation time per unit can be a significant cost factor. Returning to the building site to check sensor operation adds further costs.
The GMW80 series transmitters are optimized for low maintenance. The low-power sensor technology enables a longer lifetime and superior stability than ever before. As the power consumption is low, the heat generated by the electronics does not distort the temperature inside the sensor. The internal reference in the CO2 sensor guarantees the best stability and operation even in constantly occupied buildings without frequent readjustments.
This product can be used in the following applications: