BW Technologies IntelliDoX Docking Station
Automated instrument management system provides bump testing, configuration & record-keeping support for the BW Clip
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- User updatable settings:
- Configure alarm settings
- Display gas reading during alarm
- Enable non-compliance indicator
- Hibernate detector
- Schedule bump reminders
- Transfer event logs
- Time display preferences
- Update firmware
- Communication between docking module & detector
- 2GB internal data storage
- FastBump test avoids bottlenecks & purge cycles
- Gangable up to five modules
- Can still operate independently
- Easy to set up with no tools required
- Easy to connect via Ethernet to a network
- USB port to easily configure dock module settings
- Retrieve data without network access
What's in the Box
- Factory-installed nest for specified portable gas detector
- Integrated retractable stand/wall mount
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operator's Manual CD
- Fleet Manager II software CD
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The BW Technologies IntelliDoX instrument management system combines smart docking modules with Fleet Manager II software to provide automated instrument management to help drive productivity, reliability, and efficiency.
The IntelliDoX is easy to use; simply place the detector in the docking module and it automatically tests the gas detector and sensors while transferring data to the docking station. The FastBump feature combines the functional test of a gas detector together with the application of a test gas to deliver the quickest bump test in gas detection. This not only optimizes throughput but also saves on calibration gas that would otherwise be purged.
The IntelliDoX delivers quicker bump tests for better productivity. Bump as many as five detectors in less than a minute. That means no more queues of workers waiting to test their detectors. Gang up to five IntelliDoX for even greater productivity; each module can function independently yet manage fleets of detectors all simultaneously.
Efficient when networked via Ethernet or stand-alone, transfer data with a USB drive, the IntelliDoX is the solution for easy record-keeping, to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas-detection data.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.