WIKA 232.25 Pressure Gauge
High accuracy pressure gauge with hinged ring for access to pointer
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 20,000 psi
- 4-1/2” or 6” (115 or 160 mm) dials available
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A); ±1.0% of span for 20,000 psi range
- Working pressure:
- Steady: full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
- Operating Temperature
- Ambient:-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Media: 212°F (100°C) max.
- Temperature error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling
- Designed to ASME B40.100 standards
- Hinged ring for access to adjustable pointer
- Durable aluminum case
- Weather resistant NEMA 3 / IP 54 rating
- Lower back mount connection
The WIKA 232.25 pressure gauge is a bourdon tube style process gauges that include a hinged ring for easy access to the adjustable pointer. Designed specifically for use in pressure monitoring panels, these gauges are available in ranges from vacuum to 20,000 psi. The 232.25 is ideal for many applications within the process industry such as chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, on and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction. Both gauges are suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system.
The WIKA 232.25 pressure gauge is designed to ASME B40.100 standards. Each gauge features a durable aluminum case and ring that provides weather tight NEMA 3 / IP54 protection. Available with 4-1/2" or 6" dials, the 232.25 includes a lower back pressure connection to facilitate panel mounting. The gauge is unfilled.