WIKA 332.30 Pressure Gauge
High accuracy test gauge offers ±0.25% accuracy on pressures up to 10,000 psi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 10,000 psi
- 6” (160 mm) dial size
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span (ASME B40.1 Grade 3A)
- Working pressure:
- Steady: full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
- Operating Temperature
- Ambient:-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Media: 212°F (100°C) max.
- Temperature error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling
- Designed to ASME B40.100 and EN 837-1 standards
- Mirrored band on dial
- Knife edge adjustable pointer
- 304 stainless steel case with stainless steel bayonet ring
- Weather resistant NEMA 3 / IP 54 rating
The WIKA 332.30 pressure gauge offers test gauge quality measurements for pressures ranging from vacuum to 10,000 psi. With an accuracy of ±0.25% of span, the 332.30 is an ideal instrument for testing and calibration laboratories. It is suitable for all gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system or corrode the stainless steel wetted parts of the gauge.
The WIKA 332.30 has a 6 inch dial with a 304 stainless steel case with stainless steel bayonet ring. The case has a weather resistant NEMA 3 / IP 54 rating. The gauge also features a mirrored band on the dial as well as a knife edge adjustable pointer.