WIKA 612.34 and 632.34 Pressure Gauges
Capsule element low pressure gauge suitable for corrosive environments and dry gaseous media
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Pressure ranges from 0-150 inH2O to 0-10 psi
- 4-1/2” (115 mm) dial size
- Accuracy: 2/1/2% of span
- Working pressure:
- Steady: full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Operating Temperature
- Ambient:-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Media: 140°F (60°C) max.
- Temperature error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling
- Black, fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case
- Weather resistant NEMA 3 / IP 54 rating
The WIKA 612.34 and 632.34 pressure gauges feature capsule style elements for measuring low pressures. Available with copper alloy (model 612.34) or stainless steel (model 632.34) wetted parts, these gauges are available in ranges from 0-100 inH2O to 0-10 psi. They are suitable for use in corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system making them ideal for industries such as chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction.
The WIKA 611.10 has a 4-1/2 inch dial with a black, fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case. The case has a weather resistant NEMA 3 (IP 54) rating. The gauge has an accuracy of 2/1/2%.